What is Love? What is Love?

Awesome

You have a daily upvoter in me. I think this is one of the best music videos I have seen. Not on NG, just in general.

I know the graphics werent the smoothest, most polished on the site, but the overall use of them and the style just combine perfectly to give an amazing flash.

Well done sir.

Halo: Elite Chronicles 1 Halo: Elite Chronicles 1

Potential but..

It takes too long to get to the point.

Your graphics were good and the humour had potential, but it was the delivery and sound that lets you down most.

Work on your voice acting, and your timing and this would be awesome. Its pretty good as it is now though. 3/5

An Easter Massacre An Easter Massacre

Very Nice

Excellent work for a first submission!

Plenty of rabbit-related violence - just the ticket.

The last guard looks so happy right before he pulls the trigger too. Lol

Very nice all round.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Lol.

Skeleton Gangrape - Intro Skeleton Gangrape - Intro

lol

Reverse necrophilia. Awesome

badger ver.1 badger ver.1

I just want to know...

How do you feel that one of your creations has spawned such a legion of fansites and whatnot?
I remember in my final year of high school, sitting in a computer room with all the chavs on the other side and suddenly hearing the badgers loop from their midst. Even the most unintellegent lifeforms on this planet appreciate the greatness!

scratch spider scratch spider

Indeed you dont deserve the penguin!

Imagine, buying nameless bullets. Tsk.

Great work though. Great to see weebl cartoons up on NG, where they can be voted upon, and get the general recognition they deserve (apart from all the traffic to your site of course) =p

scampi scampi

Good to see the oldies

I remember this from the original weebls-stuff website. Nice to see that it doesnt go out of sync any more.

Interactivity is a 10 because you just have to learn it and sing it at innapropriate junctures!

Command & Conquer TC Command & Conquer TC

Awesome

Great to see a C&C sprite movie. I have to say the explosion after the ion cannon stike was fucking beautifully done!
Excellent work all round.

Killerratte responds:

I thank thee

Croc Hunter Pokemon Croc Hunter Pokemon

Yes South Park did it

But it wasnt one of their more popular episodes was it?
Please understand your graphics were about a 7, sound a 4 cause the pokemon music ripped from the gameboy was torture
Just that the VERY poor style forced a 0 on everything

[KK]Famous Artists Collab [KK]Famous Artists Collab

Awesome

Normally I hate these things, but this one actually was pretty funny
=D Nicely Done